Sunday, May 07, 2006

Poem called: From Silas

[Here is a poem I wrote after church this morning.]

I am enfolded in His strong embrace,
Held close to His chest through perfect love.
I am tenderly nurtured with amazing grace
By the ministering of His holy dove.

He wipes my tears with his gentle hand.
He plants certain hope deep in my soul.
On His firm foundation I take my stand.
Infused with His strength, I'll reach my goal.

He sends His angels 'round my bed at night.
They bring me comfort. I am never alone.
Their shining glory so beautiful, so bright,
Brings me His comfort when I utter a moan.

Who is this One you venture to ask?
He is the Father, the creator of all.
He is the Spirit fullfilling His task.
He is my Jesus who loves one so small.

--- Tanaya Kyne ---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home