Sunday, June 29, 2008

06-29-08 Picture post.

Just thought I'd post a few pictures of the kids having fun and cooling off at the little park in town.

Micah and Jerusha delightedly got soaked.

Savannah had a hard time keeping up with the Little Bear and finally grabbed him for a picture.

My boys having too much fun.

Silas is quite proud of his "monkey" abilities.

Jerusha and her perma grin! (And yes Mom, I know she needs a haircut!)

My beautiful and creative Savannah.

Micah... I am still sometimes shocked at how much I am looking up to him as he is now 6'2", but he will always be my precious baby.

This is Silas' new "smile" for the camera. Hhhmmmm.

And these are the adorable gifts God has entrusted to me... WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!?!?!? {(smile)}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home