Saturday, January 31, 2009

01-31-09 Out of the mouth of Babes...

So, I left Silas in my room while I went to fax something in the kitchen (it is tax season and I am frantically trying to get W-2's out and everything wrapped up for 2008) and when I came back, he had made a very big mess. I looked at him, hands on hips and asked, "Why did you make such a big mess?"

His reply - "Well, you shouldn't have weft me ay-one." [translation - left me alone]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..................... He isn't even three yet!!!!!!!! .........................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

At 1/31/2009 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home