Monday, October 30, 2006

Oct. 30, 2006 There are days, and then there are days...

There are days that seem
To never come to an end.
When the first sunlight beam
And nightfall each blend.
Morning to morning the days become one.
Full of bustling activity that never is done,
While time marches on, not a minute to lend.

(This is just a quick update amidst the chaos I call my life.) Right now we are caught in one of the many storms of life. Granted, this storm has lasted a *very* long time starting with a hurricane and followed by gale after gale, but this too shall pass . . . someday. Please keep praying for us as we make this major transition in our lives. During the move, I popped my knee cap, fell and hurt my back. (For those who don’t know, I ruptured a disc and had surgery three years ago followed a year later by a car accident which put me in physical therapy for four months.) Albert also hurt his back and is so sore he has trouble walking, the children are feeling neglected, Silas is cranky, we’ve eaten pizza so much even the kids are sick of it, and the lack of sleep combined with stress has made tempers flare. All in all, it is a living nightmare. On top of everything else, I leave for Portland on Tuesday and Albert can’t come with me because he has to work. I can’t take the older kids because I need to be with Silas when he has surgery. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Lord have mercy!

From a very frazzled
~Tanaya~

P.S. To those who have helped us move, I can’t say thank-you enough. We couldn’t have done it without you and I am still amazed that we got it done at all. Thank-you, thank-you, THANK-YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home