Wednesday, February 27, 2008

02-27-08 Prayers for the Southmayds.

The medication is (so far) not stopping Rachel's labor. The doctors are administering steroids to hurry the lung development of little Josie, but she is still 7 and 1/2 weeks early. This is their 3rd pregnancy; first, they had an emergency C-section and Asher stayed in the NICU for "failure to thrive", then Judah had CDH and left their arms after only 16 days from birth, and now this. I am asking everyone I know to pray for them and their little family. It just seems so unfair.

2 Comments:

At 2/28/2008 7:34 AM, Blogger The Goddess G said...

Tanaya,
I am remembering them in my prayers. May Josie come into this world safely and full of strength and fight.
~Carole

 
At 3/01/2008 9:11 AM, Blogger Tanaya said...

Thank you Carole. It means alot to me knowing I have "virtual" friends who will stop in the middle of their own busy lives and pray for someone else when there is a need.
~Tanaya~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home