Sunday, February 04, 2007

February 4, 2007 A Picture says a thousand words.

I just wanted to post a few pictures of the goings on the last couple months. This is the picture on Joshua's memorial card.And this is inside it:It says: Words From an Angel

I have not turned my back on you,

So there is no need to cry.

I’m watching you from Heaven,

Just beyond the morning sky.

I’ve seen you almost fall apart,

When you could barely stand.

I asked the Lord to comfort you,

And watched Him take your hand.

He told me you are in more pain,

Than I could ever be.

He wiped His eyes and swallowed hard,

Then gave your hand to me.

Although you may not feel my touch

Or see me by your side,

I’ve whispered that I love you,

While I wiped each tear you cried.

So please try not to ache for me,

We’ll meet again one day.

Beyond the dark and stormy sky,

A rainbow lights our way.

In Loving Memory

Joshua Francois Foubert

January 28, 2006 – December 8, 2006

This is a picture of him soon after birth.This is when he was around 4 months old.This was taken when he was about 6 months old.This was a picture I took at Joshua's memorial of a beautiful poem. I thought it was particularly fitting for this boy.


It says: I am Free

Don’t grieve for me, for now I’m free.

I’m following the path God laid for me.

I took his hand when I heard Him Call,

I turned to Him and left it all.

I could not stay another day

To laugh, to love, to work or play.

Tasks left undone must stay that way,

I found that peace at close of day.

If my parting has left a void,

Then fill it with remembered joy.

A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss

Ah yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow

I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life’s been full, I’ve savored much;

Good friends, good times, a loved one’s touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief –

Don’t lengthen it now with undue grief.

Lift up your hearts and share with me

God wanted me now – He set me free.


This is that tiny, tiny Aunna (who now weighs more than Silas!) and her proud parents, Dustin and Amanda.







Trina and DJ with his oh-so -cute hat.















Silas at Cristmas. I do believe he enjoyed it.








Micah and Silas having a jolly old time at Christmas.





















Our brand new, four month old, great dane puppy when we brought her home at the beginning of Nov. Pay particular attention to her mouth.











And one month later with Jerusha. . .








And shown here at 5 1/2 months with Silas. She still has plenty to grow! : )












She and Silas are great friends. They lounge around and share slobbery kisses (something we try to discourage!)


Just a few snapshots of life. . .The hard parts and the fun parts.

Love to all.

1 Comments:

At 2/05/2007 1:27 PM, Blogger The Goddess G said...

I'm so sorry about Joshua. The poems are really beautiful!

Love, love, love the pictures of Silas!!!

~Carole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home