Monday, April 07, 2008

04-07-08 Pictures post 1

On our way to visit my parents' at the coast in October.








Papa (my dad, Chuck) reading to the youngest two, while Savannah lay in bed with the chicken pox. And then...

Jerusha gets poxed...


And Silas gets poxed too. He had them everywhere including in his ears, eyelids and mouth; poor guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from the Hallelujah Hoedown (a party at the church with all the fun and none of the "stranger fear" parents might have).

Jerusha (the princess bride) with her blonde wig and a wad of candy in her mouth proclaimed, "I don't even look like myself!"

Micah (captain Jack Sparrow) is not allowed to smile. Fierce he must look!

Beautiful Savannah (a princess) gets her face painted.

Our Little Bear, Silas. Thank you, God, for our opportunity to know him.


Zion, (sister Shahala's daughter) looking every bit her adorable, mischievous self.

Trevor (brother) and his wife Kate as Snow White and the woodsman.

Matt, Rachel and Asher with (with Josie on the way) making monster cookies.

When we came home, this is how we found Daddy. Poor guy works way too hard.

And me. I went as a Mom. It took some doing, but I think I pulled it off.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home