Friday, August 03, 2007

08-03-07 Dirty Little Man!

What is up with little children’s fascination with toilets? I had nearly forgotten how vigilant one must remain with these tiny people. I mean, I can see the allure; the shiny (and hopefully freshly cleaned), white bowl; the melodic tinkle of miscellaneous items as they plop into the inviting pool of water; and the extreme reaction you get from Mom when she hears the tell-tale splash… The latest victim in Silas’ dunking spree was his Noah’s Ark music maker that he treats like a boom box. It is now drying out and awaits the final verdict of survival or dumpster… Never mind. The verdict is in. It just started an annoying buzz, buzz, buzz sound.

2 Comments:

At 8/04/2007 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanaya- I really think that you need to become a writer- You have an incredible way with words!! Glad to hear that all is well with Silas- chat with you soon- Love- Steph

 
At 8/04/2007 10:14 AM, Blogger The Goddess G said...

Tanaya,
I just couldn't help but chuckle. What a genius little Silas is to dunk his Noah's Ark toy. I'm sure he was just trying to recreate the biblical experience. ;)

Zak had an obsession for flushing things. Still to this day I'm missing things I swear he must have flushed.
~Carole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home